Tuesday, November 08, 2005

random thoughts 2.0

i don't have much to say today.

i did get my electricity turned on by halloween. so, that was a good thing.

i had a great visit with my pilot this past week. that was a good thing.

poo's husband is very mad at me right now. i announced that i would be spending thanksgiving day with pilot. apparently, that is his most cherished holiday.
he'll just have to get over it.

i have a lot of issues going on in my life right now. quite complicated, to say the least. i have about five different people pulling me in five different directions. with a nod towards a 'new' friend of mine...i am at a crossroad.
i have a lot to consider, and i am losing sleep over it.
sometimes, i wish there was someone who would just take over my life, and tell me what to do. i don't like making decisions.

hmmm, i guess no one ever said it was gonna be easy.

the boys want me to move to las vegas with them in may.
another decision to ponder...

i'm gonna go crawl under a rock now...

later,
~luv

song lyric of the day: "all you read and wear or see and hear on tv is a product begging for your fatass dirty dollar"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home