Thursday, April 20, 2006

faithless

i have come to the conclusion that there is no god. there. i said it. no lightening bolts (yet).
i feel that i have wasted an inordinate amount of my life, my time, my energy praying to some unknown entity that doesn't exist.
are prayers ever answered? no.
one can explain everything away with either coincidence or by justifying the occurance.
there is no god. there is no help from above. it's just life. no one gets rewarded for being good or kind or "pure of heart". just as no one really suffers when they are evil through and through.

life is life. that's it. nothing more, nothing less. you only have yourself to blame or thank, for whatever happens to you.

yeah, i'm in a pretty bad place right now. and what's worse is, no one can help me.

~L

song lyric of the day: "jesus christ, why don't you come save my life, now open my eyes, blind me with your light, now jesus christ, why don't you come save my life, now open my eyes, blind me with your lies, now"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home