Thursday, January 13, 2005

just me...

to appease my friend who is the motivation behind my blog (who shall from now on, be referred to as oz), i will attempt to introduce myself. *note to "oz"....let me know (and i know you will) if you don't care for this moniker....i can always change it to "guru"....*

i am just the average run-of-the-mill type woman. i have my likes and dislikes just as everyone else. i am not important, intelligent, profound, beautiful or rich.
my main accomplishment in life has been raising two wonderful kids.
i have never completed anything in my life - never.
i work hard. i play harder. it's all about the 'fun', for me.
i sincerely hope that whomever reads this blog isn't doing so for inspirational words of wisdom. as many (most?) of the things i say, and said with tongue firmly in cheek.
also, if poor grammer/spelling, or sexual/vulgar language offends you, don't read any more. as i tend to write exactly what is on my mind. (and i have a pretty twisted mind)

i have two children. for anonymity i will only go by their nicknames.
"poo" is my oldest. she is one of two of my best friends. she is married and lives directly across the street from me. (someday, i may give the story behind that). poo and i do nearly everything together. and there are no secrets between us.
"boo" is my son. he is still living at home with me, which i am so happy for. he started college this year and is working most of the time. he is my other best friend. we are very close. we are open with each other, and we talk about anything / everything. and he tries to dress me well!

i used to do yearly Christmas newsletters. not the everyday garden variety. more like the "boo-wrecked-my-damn-car, and my-house-is-falling-apart" type newsletters. i stopped doing them two years ago, for various reasons. i am hoping that perhaps this blog will be a suitable substitute.

eventually, i may add some pics, as oz suggested i do. but for now, its just me.

if you are in fact reading this, please post a comment, or e-mail me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a nice lady and I see here a great Mom but I also see some under lying trouble. Want to end it?
READ THIS BOOK!

"Think And Grow Rich" or go to this site,

http://www.milliondollarbookshelf.com/books/tagr/index.php

You know me and after you read it look me up in your old email.
Good luck

6:27 PM  
Blogger ~L said...

sorry. i no longer have my old email account.
try again...

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home